Get your daily dose of wellness with our Crave Nutrients Wildcrafted Sweet Peach Sea Moss Gel. Our gel is made with wild-harvested St. Lucian sea moss, providing you with all the benefits of this mineral and vitamin-rich seaweed. Our gel is handmade to order, ensuring that you receive the freshest, most potent product possible.
Benefits of Sea Moss
The benefits of sea moss are many and varied. This type of algae is a rich source of vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients that can have a positive impact on your health. Sea moss is also known for its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, which can help to boost your immune system.
Benefits of Peaches
Did you know that peaches can offer many health benefits? These juicy fruits are not only delicious but they are also packed with nutrients that can help keep you healthy. Here are some of the top benefits of peaches:
1. Peaches are a good source of fiber.
2. Peaches contain vitamins A and C, which are important for maintaining good health.
3. Peaches also contain potassium, which may help to keep your blood pressure under control.
4. Peaches are low in calories, so they are a good choice if you are watching your weight.
5. Peaches are a good source of antioxidants, which may help protect your cells from damage.
If you choose to add a sweetener, we offer the following options:
- Organic Agave Syrup
- Organic Honey
Benefits of Organic Agave Nectar
The benefits of organic agave nectar are many and varied. This natural sweetener has a low glycemic index, making it a healthier choice for those watching their blood sugar levels. Agave nectar is also a vegan-friendly and gluten-free alternative to honey.
Benefits of Monk Fruit
Monk fruit is a natural source of antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties. Studies have shown that monk fruit can help to lower blood sugar levels and improve insulin sensitivity. Monk fruit is a low-calorie, low-glycemic sweetener that is a great alternative to sugar.
Benefits of Organic Honey
Honey has been used for centuries as a natural sweetener and has a variety of other uses. Honey is a natural antibacterial and can be used to treat wounds. It is also a natural anti-inflammatory and can be used to treat conditions such as arthritis. Honey is also a natural antioxidant and can help to boost the immune system.
Directions: Take 2 tbsp daily with or without food.
(Sea Moss), and Peach. (Made with wild-harvested and/or organic ingredients).
Important Shipping Notice:
- Our sea moss gel is made fresh to order with 100% wild-harvested St. Lucian sea moss.
- To ensure maximum freshness, we ship orders on Monday - Thursday via USPS/UPS.* Orders placed on Friday will ship on Monday.*
Local orders will be prepped and delivered on the next business day, Monday - Friday.
- All orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be delivered/shipped on Monday*.
- Orders ship within 48 hours of "in production" notifications.
*Except on federal holidays, in which case, the order will ship on the next business day.
CAUTION: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use the product, if the seal is broken or missing.
The FDA has not evaluated the above statements. No claims are made regarding any medicinal value of sea moss gel. The information presented here is for educational purposes and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.