Our Beauty Gate Wild-harvested Batana Oil packaging has been upgraded to an amber glass bottle with a dropper, now available in three sizes (2 oz, 4 oz, and 8 oz) to meet your individual needs. This nourishing oil is highly moisturizing and has been used to prevent hair loss, encourage hair growth, minimize gray hair, and repair damaged tresses. Additionally, it can be used as a moisturizer for the skin and to minimize the appearance of scars.
Directions: For a hot oil treatment, simply apply Beauty Gate Wild-harvested Batana Oil to your scalp and gently massage, pulling excess oil from the roots to the ends of your hair. Cover your hair with a plastic cap for 20-30 minutes, then rinse thoroughly and follow with a co-wash.
As a leave-in treatment, apply the oil to your scalp, gently massage, and style as usual. For skin care, use a small amount of the oil and massage it in a circular motion on the skin, either daily or as needed.
Ingredients: Elaeis oleifera (Batana).
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Before using the oil, perform a patch test on a small area of skin to ensure there are no allergic reactions.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- If you have a medical condition or are pregnant, consult with your healthcare provider before using the oil.
- As with any new product, start with a small amount and gradually increase if needed.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately and seek medical attention if necessary.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-3 business days.