Beauty Gate Vanilla Infused Body & Hair Butter is a luxurious product that nourishes and moisturizes your skin and hair. It combines shea butter or our custom butter blend of Tacoma and Avocado with vanilla oil and vitamin E.
The benefits of using Beauty Gate Vanilla Infused Body & Hair Butter include improving skin elasticity and tone, nourishing and moisturizing the skin and hair, softening and soothing dry, rough skin, and protecting the skin and hair from environmental stressors.
Directions: Apply a small amount of butter to damp or dry skin or hair. It can also be used as a cuticle cream, lip balm, or to tame flyaways. Additionally, it can be used as a massage butter for a relaxing and stress-relieving experience.
Shea Butter: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
Tacoma & Avocado Butter: Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Butter, Astrocaryum (Tacoma) Butter, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Oil, and Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
About Our Ingredients:
- Shea butter, a plant-based butter native to Africa, has a creamy, smooth texture and nutty aroma that is rich in fatty acids and vitamins. It can help soften and soothe dry, rough skin and have anti-aging properties.
- Vanilla oil has several benefits for both hair and skin. For hair: It may help to improve hair growth, condition, and smooth hair and promote a healthy scalp. For skin: It has antioxidant properties that can help to soothe and protect the skin.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that can protect the skin and hair from environmental stressors, such as pollution and UV radiation.
- Tacoma butter, derived from the fruit of the Astrocaryum vulgare tree, has anti-inflammatory and healing properties that can soothe and moisturize the skin.
- Avocado butter, made from the fruit of the Persea americana tree, is rich in fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals and may have anti-aging properties. It can also help improve the elasticity and tone of the skin.
Please note that this product is for external use only. If you experience any adverse reactions when using this product, discontinue use immediately and consult a healthcare professional.
Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-3 business days.