The raw Shea Butter is definitely a favorite of mine, and it is wonderful to use in body butter. In addition to using the Shea Butter in Body Butter, it is also great to use in Hair Butter, too!
Thank you so much for your kind review! We're thrilled to hear that our raw Shea Butter is a favorite of yours and that it works well in your body and hair butter! We take great pride in sourcing the highest quality Shea Butter and we're happy to hear that it's making a positive difference in your skincare and haircare routine. Thanks again for your support! ❤️
Butter manageable, mild odor. I love it.
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with our shea butter! We're excited to hear that it's the best you've ever tried and that you love its manageable texture and mild scent. Providing high-quality, effective products is incredibly important to us, and we're glad that we were able to meet your expectations. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can do for you!
Thr best Shea butter ever!
Thank you so much for your kind words about our shea butter! We're thrilled to hear that it's the best you've ever tried. Our team takes great pride in sourcing the highest quality ingredients and creating products that truly make a difference for our customers. We hope you continue to enjoy using our shea butter and please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!
I love this Shea butter, the scent is very light. High quality as well.
Im not really good at writing reviews. I just love the products.
Hi Natasha! Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We're happy to hear that you love our products!
Shea butter is a natural, plant-based butter that is made from the nuts of the Karite tree. It is rich in vitamins A, E, & F, as well as a number of other essential nutrients, making it an excellent choice for nourishing and moisturizing the skin. Some of the reported benefits of using shea butter include:
- Moisturizing: Shea butter is highly emollient and can help to deeply moisturize and hydrate the skin. It can help to soften and soothe dry, rough skin, and may improve skin elasticity and firmness.
- Anti-inflammatory: Shea butter has anti-inflammatory properties and may be effective at reducing inflammation and redness in the skin.
- Healing: Shea butter may have healing properties and may be effective at helping to heal damaged skin, such as burns and cuts.
- Reducing scars and stretch marks: Shea butter may help to reduce the appearance of scars & stretch marks by improving skin elasticity and promoting the production of collagen.
- Protecting: Shea butter can provide a protective barrier for the skin, helping to lock in moisture and protect the skin from environmental stressors.
Shea butter can be used in a variety of skincare and beauty products, including body butter, lotion, soap, and lip balm. It has a natural, creamy texture and a pleasant, nutty aroma.
DIRECTIONS: Applying shea butter is an easy way to nourish and hydrate your skin and hair. To begin, you will need a small amount of shea butter. Start off by taking a pea-sized amount of shea butter and rubbing it between your palms until it is soft and pliable. Then, gently massage the shea butter into your skin or hair in a circular motion.
INGREDIENTS: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Wild-harvested)
Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-3 business days.