Hair Gloss is natural, lightweight, oil infused with nutritious essential oil extracts. Its absorbable texture dissolves into the hair and scalp to moisturize, replenish, and aid with styling.
- Provides the perfect balance of moisture needed to hydrate and style.
- Leaves hair soft, smooth and manageable while creating a brilliant shine.
- Helps to minimize frizz and flyaways.
- Perfect moisturizer and styling aid for kids hairstyles.
- Helps to protect hair from direct sunlight.
- Helps to repair over-processed, brittle and/or damaged hair.
- Can be used as a heat protectant.
- Combats dry scalp and helps to minimize flakes and itchiness.
- Great styling aid for twist sets, braid sets, blowouts and wash and go’s.
- Can be used daily or as needed as a scalp and hair moisturizer.
- Calms and soothes an itchy, dry scalp.
- Gives hair and scalp a weightless natural shine.
- For wash, blow dry, and curl/flat iron styles, apply a pea-sized amount only to the entire head of hair to avoid weighing down hair.
- For dry scalps, apply to your scalp daily or as needed.
- For twist or braid sets, apply to each strand prior to styling.
- Apply directly to edges for and smooth to mold.
- Apply to hair daily to mold kid styles, ponytails, and buns.
- Apply the desired amount needed to shortcut styles.
- Use daily for men’s beards.
- Absorbs easily into the hair strands to deeply moisturize and penetrate the strands.
The statements on our website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. All information & recommendations on our website are provided for information purposes only. The products and ingredients on Go Natural 247 website are not intended to diagnose, cure, mitigate, prevent, or treat any disease or health condition.
CAUTION: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before using certain products on our site. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if the seal is broken or missing.